o 1/2 onion
o 1/2 green bell pepper
o 1 jalapeno pepper
o 1 serrano pepper
o 2 tomatillos
o 1 green chili
o 1 cup of thin egg noodles
o 1 can of diced tomatoes
o 1 can of tomato paste
o 1 can of black beans
o 4, 8 oz. cans of Swanson's chicken broth
o Sour Cream
o 2 cooked, shredded chicken breast
o Tortilla Chips
o Seasonings: fresh ground sea salt, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, chili powder, crushed red pepper flakes
1. Dice up the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, Serrano, cilantro and tomatillos into bite sized pieces, or to desired size.
2. Spray cooking spray on a warmed skillet, and cook the vegetables slightly to soften the peppers (low heat for 5 minutes).
3. Grill up two chicken breasts and season. Don't be shy on the chili powder! Shred the chicken breasts.
4. Put all 4 cans of chicken broth into a large pot and being to bring the broth to a boil.
5. Once the broth is almost at a rolling boil, add the can of diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir until the consistency is even.
6. Add your cooked vegetables to the broth. Stir.
7. Add your seasoned and shredded chicken. Stir.
8. Taste the soup and season as desired.
9. Serve with black beans, sour cream and crumbled tortilla chips.