Check out this great recipe to get your day started!
Who doesn't want to start their day off healthy? They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and for good reason! Try this yummy breakfast of Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and just a drizzle of agave! Serve this at your next brunch in individual crafts, or make a big bowl for your family just because! We are positive it will be a hit no matter where it is served!
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 10 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups Plain, 0% Greek Yogurt
- 4 cups Freshly Chopped Fruit - We used Strawberries, Blueberries, and Kiwi
- 2 tablespoons Agave or Honey
- Carefully spoon out all greek yogurt into your serving dish.
- Layer whichever chopped fruit you have chosen over the yogurt.
- Using a spoon, gently drizzle the agave or honey over your fruit and yogurt.
- Serve this dish immediately, or cover and throw it in the fridge for a little chill!
Not only is this dish incredibly delicious, but very healthy too! Greek yogurt is a GREAT source of protein. With its only ingredients being whole milk, cream, and cultures, this is pure goodness. This low calorie food tastes great, and because of the high protein content, fills you up (and keeps you full)! And we don’t have to tell you about the amazing health benefits of fruit do we? Fruit is packed with all the good stuff, including tons of antioxidants.
Here are the top 10 healthiest fruits:
10. Red Grapes